development

From: Neil <neil_at_pacifier.com>
Date: 10 Mar 1999 10:02:37 PST

I have a question that may seem dumb to those who are familiar with Oracle, but I am wondering how precisely does one build a database, say for a small to medium sized company, using Oracle? What tools are used? What programming languange do you use? Is it mostly SQL statements? I am curious about Oracle but know absolutely nothing about it. Received on Wed Mar 10 1999 - 12:02:37 CST