HELP..... Setting OWS for a stand alone machine

From: Simon Redmond <prot_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 11:36:20 -0000

Can anyone help me...... I'm pulling my hair out here, and I've got very few strands left. I've been given an NT server to use at home my tech guys said that it didn't matter that it was NT Server, even though I'm not connected to a network or even have the necessary hardware installed. I'm trying to set up OWS, so I can test the code I'm writing. I can connect to sqlplus OK and use/develope forms. I can even get to the OWS admin pages, it when I attempt to create the dad that I get proplems.

I'm getting an error message telling me there is no interface driver, what am I missing? Received on Sun Mar 07 1999 - 05:36:20 CST