Re: HELP..... Setting OWS for a stand alone machine

From: Simon Redmond <prot_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 14:26:31 -0000

Progress has been made.... the DAD has been created fine and the packages installed without any problems.

I can run the code from SQLPLUS and I can view the HTML output, but when I do it from the browser I get 'URL not found.'

Can anyone suggest something .......... this is driving me nuts!

Thanks
Simon Redmond
prot_at_globalnet.co.uk