Re: Y2k problem with 7.3.4

From: Shober's <bshober_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 23:36:47 -0500

You appear to be very certain you will be around in the year 2050. If you were born in 1980 you will be 70 Yrs old, and probally retired. Also if they are still using whatever database, and procedures that you set up now 50 yrs from now, that is one stagnant system. In 50 yrs I would imagine what we are working on now will seem as archaic as the old plug-board, relay, and vacumn tubes systems are now. I would imagine we'll be using handheld or embeded in our clothing computers/systems, with cellular type connections, and video headsets with virtual vision.
That or you were a boy scout and believe in being prepared.

Georgette P Cornio