CREATE USER DYNAMICALLY USING PL/SQL?

From: Ellie Fillmore <efillmore_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 21:45:51 -0500

I have a need to create a new oracle user upon insertion of a row into a table. Right now it is a manual process and we need to automate it. I have tried with a stored procedure using DBMS_SQL.PARSE but I cannot get past the create user portion of it. Any suggestions or even code if available would help??!!
Thanks,
Ellie Received on Tue Mar 02 1999 - 20:45:51 CST