Re: Oracle7.3 process hanging 450MHz NT box

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:24:07 +0100

Hi,

there may be many reasons for this behaviour. We encountered cpu at 99-100% on a dual pentium because the we had to little cache on our RAID-controller, so that both CPU didn't anything anymore than fighting for this cache. Encreasing cache to 32 Meg solved the prob. Maybe worth to be lokked upon.

HTH
Matthias
--
grema_at_t-online.de

Es gibt nichts Neues mehr.
Alles, was man erfinden kann, ist schon erfunden worden. Charles H. Duell, Leiter des US Patentamtes bei seinem Rücktritt 1899 Received on Thu Feb 25 1999 - 01:24:07 CST