Bypassing of Oracle Logon Box

From: rayosps <rayosps_at_frontiernet.net>
Date: 25 Feb 1999 03:31:35 GMT

My Access97 application connects to a UNIX Oracle db from NT 4.0 client and normally displays the Oracle Logon Box for Username and password. The problem is that some of my users "no longer" see this logon box and are connecting to the Oracle tables and bypassing the Logon. They need to be able to select different usernames and passwords depending on which Budget Centers they need to access.
Is there some flag that turns off this Logon Box? If so, where does it store the username/password? I have searched all over and asked many people without success. Please help.. Thanks. Received on Wed Feb 24 1999 - 21:31:35 CST