large deletions

From: Erik Ulven <erik_at_quasar.no>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:33:50 +0100

Hello out there.

I have a problem. We need to delete pretty much data from our application. The syntax is simple:
i.e:

delete from table1 where not_unique_id < 10000;

The rollbac segments goes full, and i dont want to expand the rollback segments all the time.
Is there a way to make oracle commit during this deletion, or another good solution? Or do i have to
delete in intervalls which takes alot of time??

Thanks,

erik