HELP with installation error!

From: sam <hussam_at_ican.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 19:11:47 -0500

Hi, I am trying to install Oracle enterprise edition and after the initial oracle 8 screen (which comes right after running setup.exe) I get an error "error loaded dll IOEXEC" and can't any further!

please help!

I have windows NT workstation 4 with SP4.

thanks
sam Received on Wed Feb 10 1999 - 18:11:47 CST