Florida Opportunities

From: HAi <tikiniki_at_gte.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 19:03:40 -0500

Greetings! Our clients have wonderful opportunities for experienced Oracle Developers, DBA’s and Project Managers in Florida. We are searching for Oracle Financials and HRIS expertise currently as well. Please visit our website, and click on the on-line interview link on the bottom of the page, send us an email, or call us at 813-289-4400 ext.110 and we will call you back on our dime!
The Hiring Authority, Inc..
" It's your career!"
http://www.hiringauthority.com Received on Wed Feb 10 1999 - 18:03:40 CST