Re: calling sqlplus from batch job

From: kiel <kiel_at_webpre.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 12:19:59 -0800

poffs_at_tteam.com wrote:

> i'm trying to create a batch file that calls sqlplus, then calls a procedure.
> What is the syntax for such a procedure? this is what i want to do: ie
> sqlplus ggg/hhh_at_bbb execute dbms_utility.analyze_schema('NNNN','COMPUTE')

Maybe I don't exactly understand but this is how I call sqlplus from shell scripts

sqlplus -s @file

where file.sql contains the sql script I want to be executed, which of course can contain PL/SQL blocks.

the -s just suppresses some output, and might be OS dependent.

Christian Received on Tue Feb 09 1999 - 14:19:59 CST