Re: Forms 3.0 to Forms 4.5

From: Florence Schwaller <schwalle_at_irsid.fr>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 16:51:38 +0100

I converted several forms from 3.0 to 4.5 on motif environnement on unix IBM Aix.

To Upgrade a form 3.0 to form 4.5, I tape the command line : f45genm module=<name> userid=<un/pw> upgrade=yes version =30

After upgrading your form, you must change "the coordonates informations" of "Properties" in your form 4.5. It must be "Real coordonates informations" and not "Character coordonates informations". It's very important. There is an other important chagement to do. You don't must have Windows with name "Root_Windows". If you have one, change the name.  I'm sorry. I am not good in english.
Bye, Florence Schwaller