Help needed on Long and ASP

From: <pbr_at_bikker.nl>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 11:09:09 GMT

I have a field in a table which is of the long type. When I try to extract that information via ASP, it won't work. I have heard that that information needs to be extracted in segments of 2000 chars. The problem is, I don't know how.

Can someone please give me some example code in asp how this is done, or explain how it should be done.

thxs,
Patrick