oracle on a raid type system

From: J Holden <jholden_at_voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 20:12:13 GMT

I have always been told that it is not best to have Oralce on a raid type system, but I havent been able to find anything to show people who ask me why. I kind of understand why, but was wondering where a good place to look to find information on this would be. Or is what I have been told not entirely accurate?

Thanks

Jeff Received on Fri Jan 22 1999 - 14:12:13 CST