Re: Anyone used Oracle and QuickAddress ?

From: Stewart Burnett <Stewart_at_burnettms.nospam.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:36:43 -0000

Yep, tried it out once using the API - user keys in part of address which is sent to API, standard QAS dialogues allow the user to select correct address (if more than one), address retrieved from API and pasted onto Form.

Pretty easy to implement when you've located the FFIGEN.FMX form supplied by Oracle which allows you to build an interface to a DLL.

Stewart Burnett

Please remove 'nospam' from address when replying direct.