Re: Excel and Word outputs from Powerbuilder and Oracle

From: Gjlinker <gjlinker_at_aol.com>
Date: 21 Jan 1999 22:05:19 GMT

Hello,

How about if you could use Excel to create your reports ?

I wrote an addin for Excel that allows you to fetch data from Oracle and put it in your spreadsheet. You can then use Excel to neatly layout the data and print it off or transfer it to any PC application you like.

My utility is called Oraxcel and all the information can be found on

http://members.aol.com/gjlinker

Kind Regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker
Developer of Oraxcel, OraCodes, OraSQL and OraWeb http://members.aol.com/gjlinker