Re: Oracle for Linux - VB (ADO)

From: Gjlinker <gjlinker_at_aol.com>
Date: 21 Jan 1999 22:05:17 GMT

Hi,

Not a stupid question at all.

Use ODBC or OO4O. For the latter, read my article at oracle magazine. It explains how to code Oracle access from VBA in Excel. From VB it's exactly the same syntax.

" Accessing the Oracle Database from Excel Using Oracle Objects for OLE", http://www.oramag.com/webcolumns/0598linker.htm

Regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker
Developer of Oraxcel, OraCodes, OraSQL and OraWeb http://members.aol.com/gjlinker