Re: Newbie question

From: Gjlinker <gjlinker_at_aol.com>
Date: 21 Jan 1999 22:05:14 GMT

Hi,

Yes, try to get Personal Oracle for Win95. Developer 2000 is not standard included with PO.

What you might want to try is to get an Oracle book that includes the software. You could e.g. buy Oracle Unleashed which comes with Developer 2000 and Personal Oracle. Alternatively you could call your local Oracle office.

Regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker
Developer of Oraxcel, OraWeb, OraSQL and OraCodes