Access Flat files on OS

From: Barry Ludwig <barry.ludwig_at_informore.com>
Date: 19 Jan 1999 11:09:13 GMT

I am using utl_file to read files from directory on OS without any problems.

Howevere I have to make a program that looks at a specific directory on the OS, and when any files exist i should read them into a Oracle Table.

Are there any Packges, Functions etc that solve my problems

  1. I need to query a directory on OS.
  2. I need to erase the file after I have inserted it into a Table

rgds

--
Barry Ludwig

Informore BV - Phone : + 31 (0)35 6836560 - Fax : +31 (0)35 6834976 Received on Tue Jan 19 1999 - 05:09:13 CST