Re: SQL PLUS 8.0 LOGON

From: Murali Chintaman <mchinta_at_suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 11:08:39 -0500

Hi Jin,
By default Oracle 7 comes up with user named Scott with password as tiger. Try this option and if not then try to connect with user name as system with password manager and try to create your own username with this command after logging with system/manager account.

create user jin identified by jin. Make sure this new user is allotted defualt tablespace of users and not system tablespace. Thanks,
Murali