Re: Formatting query results

From: <gjlinker_at_geocities.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 16:21:25 GMT

Hello Martin,

Ever considered using Excel for layouting your result set ?

I've written a utility called Oraxcel with which you can fetch data straight into your Excel spreadsheet. Then you can use the sorting/layout facilities in Excel and print it to wherever you want it.

The functionality is fully present in the LITE version of Oraxcel. The LITE version is completely free and can be gotten from

http://members.aol.com/gjlinker

On the site there is extensive documentation on Oraxcel: Screen prints / Demo's / Free LITE version download

Kind regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker