Re: ORCL8, ODBC, VB5

From: Craig Brady <cpbrady_at_frontiernet.net>
Date: 15 Jan 1999 01:37:22 GMT

Go to http://www.microsoft.com/data/download.htm and get the latest MS Data Access SDK.
Oracle's ODBC driver simply doesn't support many of the features that have been added in VB/Data Access over the last couple of years. I've been through this the hard way myself!!! and had to discover the download (Many painful head-scratching, hair-pulling hours!)

Craig Brady
Talisman Technologies Inc.