ORCL8, ODBC, VB5

From: ujm <ujmisteli_at_access.ch>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 22:01:51 GMT

We try to access an Orcale 8 DB from VB5 usind DAO, Oracle ODBC driver 3.0.4.
We find that all queries only return the first 100 records to the resulting recordset.
the Querydef.maxRecords property has only an effect if the number is set to less than 100.
Has Anybody seen the same problem?

Thanks for any help!

ujmisteli_at_access.ch Received on Thu Jan 14 1999 - 16:01:51 CST