Re: How to link Orcle to WWW?

From: Jennifer L. Mead <meadj_at_ci.portland.or.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 14:59:23 -0800

Kim,

You have PERL! Go to CPAN and download the DBI/DBD PERL modules that you need. You then need to write CGI scripts that access the modules. Those modules will let you use SQL to access your Oracle installation. You will not have all the functionality of PL/SQL but most of it. You didn't mention
what webserver you are using. Work with your webmaster for the right permissions. If you need to set one up then use Apache, it is fairly simple and works great.

http://www/cpan.org/

Jennifer L. Mead