Oracle migration tool

From: Victor <slootsky_at_tst.tracor.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 18:10:07 -0500

When I used your migration tool to convert MS SQL server database into Oracle 8,
Column varchar2(255) is converted into Oracle type varchar2(255). It is good.
However, the column varchar2(2000) is converted into Oracle type "clob", but I want to
keep varchar2(2000). How?
Victor
DBA, MARCONI Systems Inc. Received on Wed Jan 13 1999 - 17:10:07 CST