ASP connection error and Oracle

From: Marcelo <pcmarce_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 21:14:00 -0300

I'm trying to connect to an Oracle database. First I tried with ADO and obtained an ASP 0115 unexpect error Second I used Oracle Objects for OLE but obtained an error from ActiveX saying it couldn't create the object with the next code: <% Set OraSession = Server.CreateObject("OracleInProcServer.XOraSession") %> What is the problem?

NT Server 4.0, SP3, IIS 4.0
Oracle 8.0.4, OO4O 2.3 (latest version from web site)

Thanks in advance
Marcelo
pcmarce_at_hotmail.com Received on Wed Jan 06 1999 - 18:14:00 CST