Enterprise Manager on NT...

From: Kevin S Hoffman <{khoff_at_plaza.ds.adp.com}>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 08:24:11 -0800

I'm having trouble with Enterprise Manager on NT... I'm trying to schedule a job
that will shut the database down every night at 1AM .. The problem is, that every time
I submit the job, it fails to authenticate... At first, it fails to authenticate when I don't
choose to override the preferences... Then, when I do override the preferences and
type in the username of 'internal', and my password for the internal account, that even
fails to authenticate, then I type in the name of another user with SYSDBA permissions,
and that user's password, and it STILL fails to authenticate.

Could someone please help me - I'm pulling out my hair here and unfortunately enterprise
manager gets nothing more than an honorable mention in any of the books I have... Received on Wed Jan 06 1999 - 10:24:11 CST