Re: Audit Help

From: Marco Koch <mkoch_at_privat.toplink.de>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 10:24:26 GMT

You have to look at sys.aud$ table.
There are a number of views related to this table. The views are created through the CATAUDIT.SQL skript which is located in $ORACLE_HOME/RDBMS[version]/ADMIN directory You can get a list of the available views and their description with the following statement:
COLUMN table_name FORAMT a25
COLUMN comments FORMAT a45 WORD
SELECT
  table_name,