Help running external apps from forms

From: T.S.S. <tss_at_webspace.com.au>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 16:31:14 +1030

Hiya all,

A couple of weeks ago someone posted a message which contained the name of a DLL which they used to run external applications from their forms apps.

I was wondering, what DLL's, OCX's, etc, would people suggest, and where can I get some doc's on how to use them.

Thanks.
Paul Received on Mon Jan 04 1999 - 00:01:14 CST