Re: Why doesn't this work?

From: Michael Rothwell <michael_rothwell_at_non-hp-usa-om46.om.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 12:00:46 -0800

Back OFF Mr KeyStroke.

I have found Thomas' information that he shares on this group very benficial, and without arrogance. Yours', on the other hand, is very arrogant. What Mr. Kyte said is true, and just because 'your' method works in this case, does not mean it will always hold true (as Thomas indicated).

If you dont like his advice, dont follow it.

As for me - I would follow Mr. Kyte's advice long before I would follow your arrogant advice.

I now will step off the Soapbox.

Michael.

KeyStroke (Jack L. Swayze Sr.) wrote:

> You are obviously quite emotional about this. I frequently get this > reaction
Yadda, yadda, yadda Received on Mon Dec 14 1998 - 14:00:46 CST