Trigger Help

From: Jeffrey A. Thompson <thompsonja_at_phibred.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 10:55:58 -0600

I'm trying to write a trigger to update a 'revisor_name' column in a table. The problem is that we are using powerbuilder and signing onto ORACLE 7.3 with a generic userid. I noticed that osuser in the v$session has the username I want. Does anyone have an example of trigger that does this? Received on Mon Dec 07 1998 - 10:55:58 CST