Space Coast Opps & Thank you

From: David A. Grim <davidgrim_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 20:46:51 -0500

THANK YOU to all of you who responded to our earlier posting. Interviews took place for all qualified candidates within 48 hours of receipt of resume. We expect to schedule start dates this week.

***BETTER NEWS*** We still have more openings and the weather is great. If you are a skilled Oracle professional that is interested a company whose services are literally out of this world, either e-mail or call us.

My e-mail address is davidgrim_at_mindspring.com or US citizens can call 888-319-2205. Since I am out of the office most of the time, ask for my partner Scott Russell and he will give you the details.

thanks again,

Dave Received on Wed Dec 02 1998 - 19:46:51 CST