Oracle users...

From: Ellen Chiem <ellen_at_nettrack.com.au>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 12:41:23 +1100

Hi all,
 Just one question in regards to how Oracle handle users request.

Platform : AIX version 4.1.5 , ORACLE version 7.1.6 Problem: If for instance, I have 20 or so Unix users logging in to the database. Once they are login to the database, they use just one oracle userid. What I want to know is, how does Oracle handle the user request...sequentially or parallel?. The problem I have is it, there are 20 users login the database but only one session is active at anyone time. Will it makes a differnnent if they use unquie oracle id ?

thanks and regards
Ellen Chiem Received on Sun Nov 29 1998 - 19:41:23 CST