Re: Designer/2000 Repository

From: Wim Jans <bs130659_at_skynet.be>
Date: 1998/11/24

If you've bought a legal copy of designer, then you should have the designer repository cards. These (5, I believe) cards contain the ERD of the repository tables/views.
You can always ask Oracle to sent you a copy.

Anyway, You wouldn't really want to insert objects via a form, because there are just too many relationships to take in account. Did you know that, if you are on a field (eg. short name of a module) and press <F5>, you will see the name of the field in the sdd_elements table (which I believe, is the main object table).

Hope this is of any help.

Wim Jans

Peter Buzanits heeft geschreven in bericht <365AD6A8.8C67CB1D_at_icb.co.at>...