Designer/2000 Repository

From: Peter Buzanits <peter_at_icb.co.at>
Date: 1998/11/24

Hi,

where can I find informations about the tables, where Des/2000 holds it's repository? For example: Where does it insert rows when a user creates an entity?

We have to create very many entities in the rep., so we thougt about creating a Form which directly manipulates the repository's tables and creates entities this way.

Thanks for any help,
Peter Buzanits

DI Peter Buzanits mailto:peter@icb.co.at http://peter.icb.co.at AOL-IM: Buzanits Keys available on PGP-Servers