odbc debugging tools

From: Ed Havelaar <E.Havelaar_at_Regy.Canterbury.Ac.NZ>
Date: 1998/11/24

Hi,

We're having a few problems with Oracle's ODBC driver for Rdb when we try to use it from Microsoft Access's BASIC. Usually hangs when updating records.

I'm wondering if there are any utilities which will show us what ODBC is trying to do when the program hangs. ODBC seems to connect to SQL Services on our VMS server running the Rdb database. Can I get to see what ODBC passes to SQL services? What about what SQL Services is trying to do to the Rdb database? Any chance of seeing the SQL that gets passed on?

Any pointers & suggestions would be appreciated.

--
- Ed.
Eduard E Havelaar             | Bear with me while I speak,