Re: SQL Plus doesnt work

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 11:29:00 -0500

Hi:

    The dB creation assistant doesn't give you a lot of opportunity to make choices. If you allowed Oracle to create a small database for you when you installed Oracle 8 enterprise, then that database may be the one that starts up automatically when you turn the server on. So SQL+ may not be seeing myDB, it may be seeing the default database specified in the registry (the original Oracle created small database). If so change the registry to point to myDB.

Van

VB BV wrote in message <732ujv$cd7_at_ustsu10.ust.hk>...
>Hi,
>
>A naive question: I have just finished installing Oracle8 enterprise for
NT,