LSNRCTL returns error message/crash

From: Nicolas Bronke <NBronke_at_t-online.de>
Date: 21 Nov 1998 12:18:49 GMT

On one Win95 PC with Oracle for Win95 I get the error window regarding the file LSNRCTL (The application will be shut down - translation from the german message)

I get this message when I start oracle the first time. I close this error message window and everything works fine. How can I stop the behaviour? I had a look at another win95 station, but I do net reveive this error message but I also did not find this file?

Does anybody has any idea to stop this message?

Kind regards
Nicolas Bronke Received on Sat Nov 21 1998 - 06:18:49 CST