List Element Values

From: Nick Lehane <LehaneN_at_logica.com>
Date: 19 Nov 1998 14:16:23 GMT

Hi everyone,

I am populating a record group at run time, and displaying the contents in a list box by populating the list box with the results of the record group query.

Currently my list boxes are defined as Combos which work well, but I need to prevent the user from typing their own data in. Using a poplist will not work properly because I use the Get_Group_Char_Cell function to insert default values. Does anyone know a way of making the Combo box read only but still allow the user to select values?

Cheers,

Nick Received on Thu Nov 19 1998 - 08:16:23 CST