Re: Help!! Moving Oracle Data??

From: knez <knez_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 16:04:15 -0500

I have to pull the data from an out of state server on a daily basis. I only have a 56k dial up TCP/IP connection. I plan on creating the tables on a box at my site (Oracle8 on Novell). I want to know the best way to extract the raw data and import into my box... remembering I only have a 56k connection. The minimum data I have to pull is 2gig before any compression.

If this is possible, can I automatically have this process to run over , lets say, a ftp connection.

Thanks for the help.