Re: field types possible with Oracle

From: Robert Prell <RPrell_at_PacBell.Net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 23:38:49 GMT

ok, sorry, let me expand. I want to store a true / false into a field that I called a bit or binary. I want to take up only one bit of space is this possible? Char (1) is not an answer to this question. I only want to allow one bit, no larger possible.

Memo/text, I want to have a field that contains text that does not have a size limit. One time there are 200 characters, another there are 20000.

Intiger, again I want the SQL server to only accept intigers, no other numbers are allowed! Is this possible?