creating a schema

From: Robert Prell <RPrell_at_PacBell.Net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 23:53:12 GMT

I know this is probably a newbie question but I am trying to create a new schema. I just got Oracle, more familiar but unsatisfied with Microsoft SQL, trying to adjust to Oracle. I have the NT version 8.05 and it comes with a default of the following schemas;

dbsnmp, demo,mdsys,ordsys,public,scott,sys,system

I want to make a new database container with only one schema and database in it. Can anyone help me with this? Received on Tue Nov 10 1998 - 17:53:12 CST