Re: SQL*net and secuity

From: <rwessman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 05 Nov 1998 10:31:55 -0500

A minor correction. ANO uses CyberSafe for authentication only. Encryption is performed by specific encryption adapters (RC4 and DES). However, encryption adapters are included as part of ANO so nothing else has to be purchased.

                                        Rick
                                        Rick Wessman
                                        Security and Directory Technologies
                                        Server Technologies