Re: Web application server and SSL

From: Stewart Burnett <Stewart_at_burnettms.nospam.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 11:39:42 -0000

I had (have) the same problem a couple of days ago. Oracle Support took my (trial) certificates and tested them and found a problem.

The solution is to upgrade to 3.0.1.0.1 (available from Oracle Support) and then apply Patch #702434, you must then generate a new certificate request and submit it to VeriSign.

I haven't tested this yet as 3.0.1.0.1 hasn't arrived from Oracle yet.

Stewart Burnett

Please remove 'nospam' from address when replying direct .