Error: cannot find sqloraw.dll

From: Dan Johnson <pamndan_at_hutch.com.au>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 02:40:06 GMT

Help!

One of my workstations running windows 95 last week suddenly without anuy apparent change to its configuration came up with this error when trying to connect to our gupta database on aracle on an NT box. I ge the same error on other working machines id I simply delete the dll. The dll is there. Can any one help me?

This is not the exact error message. I can send the exact one is required.

Thanks Received on Mon Nov 02 1998 - 20:40:06 CST