Newbie question

From: NiteOwl <chong01_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: 1998/11/01

Hi,

    I just took over a Oracle 7.3 database with Archivelog. From the trace file

    I realised, there is a error in writing the checkpoint repeated consistently

   between two/three Redo log switching message. I'm not too sure how to    go about troubleshooting the problem.

  I would appreciate if somebody could give me a hint or two on going   abt resolving this error.

   Currently, there is no complain from the users regarding performance    or data lost. But I'm still uncomfortable and feel that some parameters    are not configured correctly.

   Thanks

NiteOwl
Newbie on the Job... Received on Sun Nov 01 1998 - 00:00:00 CST