OAS4

From: Bruno <bmmpt_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 11:47:32 -0000

Hi,

I'm using OAS4 on Windows NT with a Oracle8 database installed and I'm using JWEB Cartridge.
I keep getting this java exception on the browser, from calling different java classes that access the database:

 java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.

It appears randomly. Some time it does, others it doesn't. Looks like it depends on the java class I run first after starting OAS services. Some times it appears when I'm logging to the database, others it appears when I'm calling a PL\SQL procedure or function (to access PL\SQL through java I used the pl2java utility).

I've spent days around this problem but I can't seem to solve it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bruno. Received on Wed Oct 28 1998 - 05:47:32 CST