Re: Problem PRE-FORM and Stored Procedure

From: Alan D. Mills <alanmNOSPAM_at_uk.europe.mcd.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:59:41 -0000

I can only presume that, as you've hinted at that the PRE-FORM trigger is executed before attached library information is loaded. Hence when you try to call the procedure it does not yet know of any library to load.

Is this a once only event. If so then try the When-New-Form_instance trigger.

--
Alan D. Mills