Information Advantage vs. MicroStrategy : 6 tera bytes of data.

From: Lyndon Johnson <lyndonj_at_execNOSPAMMYpc.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 17:27:14 GMT

Information Advantage vs. MicroStrategy : 6 tera bytes of data.

We have 6 tera bytes of data and are looking at these two vendors. Would someone please provide me with the pros and cons of each vendor.

Banking / Financial Application:
6 tera bytes of data
Oracle 7.3 migrating to 8.0 3rd Quarter 99 Remove NOSPAMMY to respond to email;
lyndonj_at_mail.execNOSPAMMYpc.com Received on Tue Oct 27 1998 - 11:27:14 CST