Re: Oracle Enterprise Manager --- Job-Control

From: Sascha Storzum <cortec_at_cortec.de>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 14:42:19 +0200

Friedman schrieb:

> Have you created background processes to run the job(s) ?

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my question.I don`t exactly understand what you mean with a "backround process".Please explain this procedure. (My Job starts a Dos-Batch-File).

When I try to delete this Job in the Job-History, I get the error: ORA:01722 The Online-Documentation doesn`t supply enough information to solve the problem. Received on Thu Oct 15 1998 - 07:42:19 CDT